- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
At a deposition, Ferguson’s former police chief revealed that his staff did not keep records of incidents in which officers used force against citizens, so long as no one died; in other words, there was no way of telling how often incidents like Davis’ happened.
remember shit like this when they talk about how mike brown’s shooter had no disciplinary record
Anonymous said: Hey the gofoundme twitter page just updated that they have closed the Darren Wilson campaign!!!
The campaign is still up and people are still able to donate. They just “deleted” the comments
So basically all they’re doing is hiding the obvious racism involved, making it even harder for people to show how the existence of the fund is inherently bigoted in nature.
Amazing. Talk about pretending to work for one group while stabbing them in the back.
So fyi to everyone, find another crowd funding website to use!